Monday, January 16, 2012

Wild Nothing

NOTE: This is an old post and may be deleted in the future. For now you can read it and reminisce about days when my writing was even worse than it is now. Enjoy!




I don't think that there is a song by Wild Nothing that I don't like. Jack Tatum and his crew make probably some of the most chillest music I have ever heard.

Wild Nothing Is Jack Tatum's groovy Dream-Pop gift to the world. Now, if some of you aren't as enthusiastic about music as I am, you might not know what Dream-Pop is. So I shall bequeath unto you this snippet from Wikipedia's page on Dream-Pop. You can read the full article here.

"The essence of the music is a focus on ethereal textures and moods, rather than on propulsive rock riffs. Breathy, high-register female vocals or almost whispered male vocals"

It's pleasant, soothing, and always leaves me with a smile on my face and not a care in my mind. Wild Nothing started back in 2009 (in Virginia. REPRESENT!) and will hopefully be moving and grooving for many many years.

He currently has two albums out right now called Gemini and Golden Haze. You can check out a couple of his songs here and if you like them, make sure you give him some $$$ over at his page


Wild Nothing - Gemini by After Hours In Tokio

0 comments:

Post a Comment