Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Drums - Best Friend


I have posted this song before but I just recently saw the music video and...well...when you see it you'll know why I had to post it. My favorite dance of his starts at 1:08. "Best Friend" is definitely one of my all-time favorites of The Drums with it's up-beat and happy sound coupled with it's morbid and sad lyrics. 

As a bit of an update I want to tell you guys that Final Exam Week is starting at my university so please know and understand that this stressful time might have an impact on the quantity of posts I make. Unless I'm REALLY exhausted it shouldn't have an effect on the quality of posts though. 

Also, don't forget that my first mixtape will be released this Saturday. Songs for the End of the World is a "best of 2012" mix that will feature music from Millionyoung, Wild Nothing, Animal Collective, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, Matt & Kim, and much more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment