Wednesday, January 29, 2014

LISTEN // New single from Cloud Nothings.

Above you can hear Cloud Nothings first single off their upcoming album Here and Nowhere Else. It's reminiscent of their earlier pop/noise rock albums with it's catchy, repetitive choruses (and honestly verses for that matter!) like "I'm not, I'm not you / You're a part me! You're a part of me!" but not at all in a bad way. The song, though a little rough around the edges, shows good potential for the upcoming album and suggests maybe another pop or noise rock release. Hopefully Dylan Baldi will throw in a couple good garage rock tracks in there for good measure too as I have fallen in love waaaay too hard with "Wasted Days". Here and Nowhere Else comes out this April 1st.

Pre-order Here and Nowhere Else here! (and nowhere else!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment