Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Seed - Big Band Swing



So I'm not actually sure if this artist's stage name is really The Seed, it could be Dirty Boys Radio, because that is the YouTube account this video was uploaded on. In any case I found this gem after digging threw a couple pages of Reddit.

Now I can understand if you just really don't dig hip-hop or rap. If this is the case then this post just isn't for you, but I try to make posts about all independent music so that means even artists like The Seed. That disclaimer out of the way, I really like this. I'm not a huge fan of any of the popular rappers or hip-hop artists out today, I can tolerate Lupe Fiasco but that's really it. When I listen to The Seed he kind of reminds me of The Roots. Hopefully you will enjoy this and hope your day is going well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment