Monday, June 18, 2012

Work Drugs - Rolling in the Deep (Cover)

Remember the whole Adele craze a while a go? Or is it still going on? Either way a while ago before I had started this blog I frequented the blog Newdust and they made a post in like August of last year about this cover of Rolling in the Deep by Adele and ever since then I have wanted to share it with people. So here it is! It took a long time to find again but I think it's worth it.


It's such a good cover. To be honest with you guys Adele isn't really my jam. Don't get me wrong, she's not bad, and whenever I'm in the car with my mom she insists on either playing Adele or Snow Patrol but it was nothing that I was really too crazy about. This though, is really awesome. Work Drugs have done such a groovy job turning this song into something new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment