Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEWS // Active Child releases new single.


Posts have been pretty infrequent these days and I'm sorry about that dudes and dudettes. It's that bi-annual time of the year again when I am completely swamped with work and tests. I'll still do my best to keep you all update on news around the indie music world though. Reviews will be a rare sight however, at least until May when school lets out.

Anyway, Active Child released a new song yesterday on his SoundCloud entitled Evening Ceremony. I personally love Active Child but he's one of those bands that I have to be in the mood for to really enjoy. At first listen this track felt a little slow, but I'm actually really enjoying it now. It picks up a lot the further you get into it. I especially like all the layering. Check it out below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment